I finished sewing the borders on this afternoon. It is 61 x 72". I really should rearrange my sewing space so that I can go back to a larger, more accessible area for my design wall.
I cut the rest of the red into binding strips. I was going to use a small red and white stripe but it looked like it didn't belong.
I put together a couple more blocks. Will add the centers soon as I don't like to do them all at once.
Tomorrow is Stiticher's Garden Class at Thistlebee Quilt Shop in Goldsboro and I still need to get a few more things together for it. It is our final class. I think they may offer a class on setting the quilt together.
It's been fun making all the blocks using different techniques.