Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Little Forest Top Finished


I finished sewing the borders on this afternoon.  It is 61 x 72".  I really should rearrange my sewing space so that I can go back to a larger, more accessible area for my design wall.
 

I cut the rest of the red into binding strips.  I was going to use a small red and white stripe but it looked like it didn't belong.


I put together a couple more blocks.  Will add the centers soon as I don't like to do them all at once.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tomorrow is Stiticher's Garden Class at Thistlebee Quilt Shop in Goldsboro and I still need to get a few more things together for it.  It is our final  class.  I think they may offer a class on setting the quilt together.
It's been fun making all the blocks using different techniques.


1 comment:

TraceyR said...

The tree quilt would make a great wall hanging or lap quilt if you drew a certain name for Christmas -hint hint!!! :)