Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stitcher's Garden Blocks


In today's workshop, I finished the 4 - 6" blocks above.  They will not be sewn next to each other in 
the finished quilt.  I may not use the one in the lower right corner as it looks really strange.


These are my blocks from last month.  I brought them home and they sat in the box all month.  the bottom one is finished except for the flower centers and borders.  After you applique the flowers, you brush the stem to chenille it.  Hated that.

I  have not started my October blocks.  So will try to concentrate on catching up as this was our last class.  They are going to offer a session on finishing the quilt early next year.  Everyone who took the class seems to have a different theme so it will be interesting to see the finishes.

###############################################
Company and socials will probably keep me away form the sewing machine for a few days.  

No comments: