Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Making Quilt Backs


This is the Nine Patch Plaid Quilt that I quilted in November.  I like how it looks.


Orca Bay quilt

Yesterday was our bee meeting.  I took the Orca Bay Quilt so that I could work on the binding.  I finished it last night.  Hoorah!  Tonight I finished the binding on the woven string stars quilt.  I quilted it a couple of months back.  I also have the Bunkhouse Braid quilt that needs the binding sewn down.



Friday evening I added the small border to the Coping Quilt.  It has I more small border and the a finishing  solid fabric border.


This afternoon I made backs for 4 baby quilts, and 3 large lap size quilt.  I still have 4 more quilt tops that are finished, 3 are full size and one is a large wall hanging. 

Tomorrow is Table of Grace at WUMC so there will be no time for quilting.  So glad the weatherman has offered up a warm day for us.  

No comments: