Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

More Quilt Backs and One Finish

Woven Strings


I finally finished the binding on this quilt that I quilted quite awhile back.  Feels good to sit around with a quilt on your lap these days. Weatherguy said it was 8 degrees this morning - first time we've had single digit temps since 2000. 
                


Decisions, decisions. Three more to go.

Quilting Queue

Snow days are good days for sewing. Our road is a mess - not that I have anywhere I need to be until Friday morning.
I am on a mission to get backs made for all my finished tops.
Yesterday, I made a few more backs and bindings for some.
I have 14 in the queue right now (6 are small or baby quilts). I'll carry these down to the quilt cave when this snow melts.  Maybe today I'll get the final three done. Or maybe I'll just sew what I want!
Have a fun day!














No comments: