Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Quilting Queue


Still working on getting my UFO's ready to quilt.  Insomnia helps sometimes.  I finished sewing the quilt top on the right, added borders and made the backing one rainy morning a while back, 
 The center quilt got borders added (backing and binding ready to sew
And the Everyday Best is in Delay Mode (I have the fabric but need to get in the right frame of mind before I tackle it).


This is the Angel Trumpet bush out by the shed. 
 My friend Ella gave me the cutting that she rooted from her plant. 
 Her's isn't blooming this year so this picture is for her.   
The plant is very late flowering this year and has a lot less blooms that normal but the blooms it has are huge.  Our summer wasn't as hot as usual - perhaps that had something to do with it.

No comments: