I am trying to get back on track with the BH Mystery quilt.
One of my friends has her's quilted and bound already.
So it's sew, sew - Press, press etc.
These quarter square units were a bit of a challenge for me and I was pleasantly surprised when I only had to toss out a couple of units that were too small.
I took them to the beach last week and trimmed off all the dog ears.
Now that I have all the units done, I can think about beginning to sew them together.
My project will be really full when I add the trimmed quarter square units. I'm right in the middle of sewing another set of blocks together so will put this back on the shelf (literally and figuratively) for awhile.