Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Another Mystery Block



Well - 
A whole box of 2.5" half square triangles.  I do have a project in mind for them but this isn't it.  
I sorted out those that I felt wouldn't work in the future project to use here.
 I plan to use it as a veteran's quilt.

I saw a version of this while cruising around pinterest one day -   
I originally thought I would use 3.5" triangles but decided they would be too big.



The blocks are 8 inches square.   
Taking a break from my paper pieced project but will get back to it as soon as I take the paper off the backs of my segments.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Celebrating Em's 20th! 
All the family that could make it met at Tuscan Blu at the depot in Raleigh.


Ben was trying to get the trees outside  - it was pretty cool sitting up next to the windows.  And I mean it was cold outside that night.


We went to the chocolate shop around the corner after dinner and dessert. 
 Shane treated us to yummy ($$$) chocolate bars.

No comments: