Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Veteran's Prism Star

Thanks to insomnia - I finished these blocks in record time.
Since I had all the triangles, I just had to sew them into four patches and cut squares from red, white and blues.  The blocks were easy to sew four patches.


The blocks measured 48 x 64" so I decided to add a 4" border.
The quilt will be 56 by 72.  
Now for a backing. 


The block looks like a prism at times so I decided to call it a prism star.




Late in the afternoon, I carried a couple of quilts down to the little house for quilting.
I had time to load the Patriotic quilt I finished in January and quilt one row.
I'm out of practice---------- but at least it's a start.



1 comment:

spope said...

love those swirls and it doesnt' look out of practice to me. The prism star is quite striking.