Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Won....


these 9 blocks at our guild meeting Thursday evening. Each year in October we have the opportunity to purchase a kit for a Holiday block. In December, you bring back your finished block and enter in a drawing with the other makers of the same block. We had winter weather the night of our December Meeting and it was cancelled therefore they held the drawings this month. My friend Sharon also won a set. Since there are just nine (8" blocks) I think I will give her mine as well. They are lovely but I feel she will be more likely to use them.
I have a large drawer full of various sets of blocks that I have won or exchanged over the past 20 years. Once in awhile I get them out and use some of them but seems I would rather make more! Go figure!

No comments: