Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Busy Week Ahead

After lunch and the Sudoku puzzle, I decided to get a jump start on the week.

I washed the aprons that I had brought home from church Wed. evening.  Our kitchen has 36 black aprons and it seemed like they were all in need of washing. (The men had a pancake supper a few weeks back - 'nuf said).  I did 15 last week and Margie and I divided the remaining ones to wash.  They are embroidered with the Methodist logo and WUM in red. They are wash and wear but the ties do tend to get tangled.

We will be using them tomorrow as we will be cooking Ham, Pinto Beans, Biscuits and Pineapple Upside Down Cake for Table of Grace.  Wednesday we will make Pot Roast with Potatoes and Carrots, Marinated Slaw, biscuits and Strawberry Trifle for our Evening Lenten Program.

Tuesday is my last teaching installment of Machine Quilting Basics in the evening.

Thursday is a tenative trip to Lindarella's Quilt Shop in Southern Pines with Sally, Connie &  Cathy.

Friday perhaps my sister Janet and BIL, Neil, will stop by for a few days before they return to NYS after their stay in Myrtle Beach.

 While the laundry was going, I sewed the blue blocks together and layered it for quilting, It is 38 x 44".
















I also layered this cute panel with the animals that Connie picked up for me in Goldsboro last spring.
This is the first pre- print I have ever used most of them I just don't care for.  I used the coordinating print for the backing.
Then I did the donation quilt from the Cheep talk fabrics started March 3. 
Now I need to go to bed!

No comments: