Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fractured - Whole

 My deck wasn't quite high enough to keep this quilt from dragging on the ground. It is 91 x 104"  I used a medium grey thread, Bottom Line by Superior Threads, on this quilt. It blends well over all the various colors on this quilt.  The back is flannel and I used the block pieces that I had sewn backwards on the back.  It was easy to get confused.  I had the green stripe binding fabric in my stash.
I had lots of fun making this quilt, using up some strange fabrics, but I'm glad it's finished. 

We will be at the lake when this posts - our neighbor is having a barbecue for the whole neighborhood this weekend and  I hope to spend some time working on my lake sewing projects.
 Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

jodi said...

Hi Pat, Nice to "meet" you! I found you through Imagingermonkey.com and her scrap vomit quilt which I am now attempting on my own. I saw that you commented so wanted to view your quilt, and was pleasantly surprised to see that you actually finished it, unlike a bunch of us who have many UFOs (not mentioning any names - ahem!) Yours is beautiful, as is your blog! I'll be back to visit and put you on my Google Reader.