Started quilting this last week after we got home from the lake. I used an all over spiral design. The quilt is large so I wanted something that went pretty fast.
The backing is a green and brown flannel print. I was worried about using a flannel backing on such a large quilt knowing the way flannel stretches. I did have one bad tuck just as I was finishing the last corner. It took me a while to rip it out. I used a striped binding. It is 91 x 104" Hope to get a picture of the whole quilt soon.
I also put the binding on the Arrow Star Quilt. I used a red on red stripe for it.
Two quilts remain in my quilts-in-waiting pile - one a wall hanging and the other a large Dresden plate. I bought some white Aurifil thread especially for the Dresden Plate Saturday while in Wilmington. Now I have to get up my nerve and just do it.