Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Last Seven Star Blocks


I sewed the last seven star blocks late this afternoon.  I made a tentative chart of how I may place them.  My design wall is too small so it looks like I will be using the floor. The dining room has better light but I don't see myself crawling around on the hardwood floor.


                 *************************************************************


Jared's last Sunday at WUMC
I took this picture on the spur of the moment. Trip had just presented Jared a robe as a parting gift from the church.  Jared and his wife will be returning to Indiana after his graduation. We wish him well in his first appointment to a small church near Indiannapolis.  He has a great message for us this morning - Everyone needs to know Jesus.



Hope you have a nice week and can find a little time to sew.










No comments: