Today I started quilting a large scrap quilt that I call "Pink Eye". I made the top late last fall after I saw one like it on a blog. I can't remember the name of it right now but will look it up for reference.
For the backing, I used an old quilt top that I started back in the 80's. (More about that at a later date).
Since I'm not overly thrilled with either, I'm using it to try and teach myself to do an allover feather design. After about six hours, I probably have a little less than 1/4 of the quilt quilted. The back is all on the bias. I added a border all around to make it large enough. The border seems a little wavy in a couple of places. I hope I don't get into too much trouble with tucks on the back.
I'll probably need a couple of Advil tonight.
Looking forward to quilting with friends at Whistle Stop tomorrow.