Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Neat Plant

 

 I stopped by the nursery on my way home from the lake the other day.  I was just going to pick up a couple of herbs to put in the planter for the porch.  The gal who was waiting on me was very helpful.


 
It's called a Flap Jack Kalanchoe.  It was pretty pricey but I just had to have it.  I hope it likes it here too.  I need to get a few more filler plants before I fill the pots.



I finished  the applique on  all my blocks.

 
I have two rogue blocks.   Can't decide if I will use this one or 
 
 
 
                                                                                This one!
I can think about it while I find something to use for the inner border.  I have an outer border that I chose when I bought the background fabric.  The fabric of the red heart on the lower right was the original choice for the hearts and inner border.  This pattern is from a book called Heartstrings by Ginger Cookie Company.

No comments: