I had made lots of these simple 6" blocks a couple of years ago. I got them out, divided them and made these four quilt tops.
Lots of cute kid prints.
This afternoon I made eight quilt backings from flannel. I had to add a strip to the width of each piece of fabric as the flannel was only about 41 inches after cutting off the selvage. I bought the flannel at a great price when Joann's was having a sale so I have no real complaints.
I also finished my Heartstrings top. The pattern doesn't call for sashing but I needed to incorporate some black so that the border fabric I had bought would work. I just took a corner picture from the sofa before packing it in my bag. It is about 63 x 69 inches. Now I have something new for show and tell at S's house tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how S and C are going to finish theirs.