Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break- New Projects

 
The Weeping Cherry out front is in full bloom regardless of the cool weather.  Hard to get a picture that shows how pink it is but at least the sky was blue today.

Em and I had lunch at Cracker Barrel in Wilson yesterday and they had the fireplace going.  It felt wonderful in there.


The tulips that a friend brought me for Easter are just about ready to drop their blooms but I sure enjoyed their wonderful red/orange and yellow cheeriness.

NEW PROJECTS:


 
These little blocks are only 4 x 6" each.  I got the pattern from C last week. 
 


These 16 patches from shirt plaids are 6" each.  I have been cutting strips for each to have something to take to out beach sew in.  Can't wait!

********************************************************************************

        Thinking of going to the lake tomorrow - John's Birthday - Will have to see how I feel. 

No comments: