Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Sample Finished


Last week I finished the borders on this sample for Ladybug.   It is 44 by 56".  I think she will probably offer a class in Jan. or Feb.  It was pretty fun  - used a specialty ruler for half square log cabin blocks.  Now I can work on some of the other things in the little spare moments that are hard to come by this time of year.  This is the prime weekend for parties and other Christmas activities.


I dusted  off my little sewing room tree - I used it in my dining room last year so I had really cleaned it up then.  You can imagine how much dust it collects in the sewing room.



We had a fun and games party on Friday evening.


Molly and Hannah home for Christmas break.

They're just home from work!

 Catching up 

Oops - a different punch maker tonight.


Now she's the craft leader.
 We had lots of fun - charades - games  - food and even a craft.  We made scented sugar scrubs.  A full evening - Jesse, Vince and Paul even watch the Polar Express.  Too Funny!!!


Saturday at the Extended Family Party.  We all put on Molly's red lipstick for a Girl Pic.

No comments: