Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun Day - Sewing - Shopping


Yesterday was a fun day that Cathy, Connie and I had with Sally at her home in Goldsboro.  We sewed in the morning.  I worked on this disappearing nine patch that I started a couple of years ago.  I sewed about 12 blocks.


After lunch we visited a local quilt shop. Thistle Bee has a wonderful selection of Civil War fabrics and it didn't hurt anything that she was having a 40% off sale in one room.  We were there about 2 hours.

My Choices
 We had just enough time to stop at Dairy Queen for a mini blizzard before heading home.


I had a little time in between putting the ornaments on the tree (it's been sitting here with lights on for about a week) and other stuff to make a few of the blocks for Step 4 of the Orca Bay Mystery Quilt.

The weekend is pretty full so this may be it for awhile.

Hope your weekend is fun and productive!

No comments: