Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sewing Red Squares and Making Cookies


I think I just need to make 2 more squares and trim the group on the left and that will complete Step 4 of the Bonnie Hunter Mystery.  This being my first mystery, I have no idea how many weeks it will last.  Hope I can keep up to date during the holidays.  Perhaps we'll have a couple of weeks intermission? Check out all the details here!


Still have plenty of room in my plastic box.
Marcia helping with the icing

Daniel, Emily and Hannah (Cookie Party Organizer)

We spent Sunday afternoon together making and decorating cookies for Shelly's open house at Face It on Thursday.  Hannah did a great job getting it organized.  She had lots of cookie dough ready for us to roll out, bake and decorate.  She just home from Drexel Friday evening. 



We made 6 kinds of cookies.  I brought some sand tarts that I had made at home and Kathy is bring some cheese crackers that she made so Shelly will have a good assortment.


Shelly was in charge of packaging.


Tracey taking a break and enjoying some of Hannah's chili.  A fun day with the family!


No comments: