Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mystery Quilt Progress - Step 7


This afternoon I finished all the sewing for step 7 and all the dog ears have been trimmed.  They are ready for the last step.  I don't know if I will sew at all tomorrow. Connie, Cathy, Sally and I are going to the Annual New Years Day sale at Thimble Pleasures in Chapel Hill.  We leave here about noon to be in Chapel Hill at 1PM when the store opens.  They have 35% off all fabric! Yea!

Game Day Fun - Miniature Ping Pong and Catan
Thursday, we had lunch together and a few games before all the teens departed for other activities.
 
John and I went to see War Horse yesterday afternoon.  It was great.  I could do without the graphic war scenes but at least the language wasn't peppered with four letter words.  We had planned to eat at Outback in Smithfield but you would have thought we were in some big metropolis by the looks of the line at 6:45PM.  We went to the Hibachi instead.  John likes their buffet and I like their grill.  They also have quilt a sushi selection. 
That was our New Year celebration - we are enjoying the quiet at home tonight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



No comments: