I have been sewing the units for part 5 of the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt in little snippets of time in between parties, shopping, Dr. appts. and all the other chores that need doing. It is surprising how much can be accomplished this way. When I saw cut 700 triangles - I thought Oh My! - but whenever I have a few moments I head for the sewing room. I have about 200 units made. I really admire those who have these great pictures of neatly arranged units but right now I feel lucky to have mine a little over half done.
I like how the new units are gradually replacing the half square triangles. Be sure to track the progress of this mystery here.
Since I'm in a black and white mode for the mystery quilt, I decided to work on the disappearing nine patch that I started almost 2 years ago.
Getting to the point of putting some up on the design wall has helped me stay focused but I still have lots more nine patches to sew. Oh, I don't think I like that grayish geometric in the upper right. hope I don't have too many of those if I decide to replace them.